Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Running on empty


My poor friends with children always seem to be tired.  Good golly, I’m always tired and I don’t even have kids or petsor an excuse! But, I digress.  Back to what I was saying.  My darlin’ friends, with their sweeter than sugar kiddos, are sleep deprived, up to their eyeballs in toys, and swimming in piles of laundry.  Don’t believe me?  Ask Mrs. Texas!  So, when I saw these cute little fellas over at IOU Letterpress, I just KNEW I had to have them! 
http://www.iouletterpress.com/

First, who doesn’t love receiving mail (that isn’t requesting a payment)?  And secondly, who could refuse a proposal this genuine?  This isn’t just your casual, in passing, hope-they-forget-you-mentioned-it offer.  Oh no, when delivered in the mail on luxury paper this says, “Why yes, I am an angel coming to rescue you.”   So, if you’ve heard your dear friend crying for help, grab one of these. (And maybe save one or two for me!) I doubt she’ll be able to refuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me (Not literally- that'd be creepy!)